Thursday, March 5, 2009

Olivier

I met Oliver about five months ago. He is very great firend. But sometimes, he is very annoying because, he likes to bother people. When he is not being annoying, he is actually a sweet person. He shares a lot, whenever i ask him for a favor, he does it for me. He also seems to care about people, even though sometimes he likes to make fun of them. I think he gets mad to fast, and when his mad there is nothing to make him calm down (It's like he is blinded by hate). He is also French and he is turning 19 very soon. When I talk to him, when i am sad, he listens and he gives me good advice, he also doesn't pity me. I think that what I like the most about him. So yeah, this is everything about him and I'm glad to have him as a Bestfriend.

3 comments:

  1. i met melanie in september 2008 and i remember she looked so fearless that day. wht i also remember is her bag bcz i love kipling bags and the color was nice but anyways my first impression of her was 'uh oh why does she look mad..and whys she sitting alone??' then i asked jr why were not sitting close to her cz we sat across you. we had class and talked more and i rememmeber going to duane reade thaaat very first day to get 'THINGS' ;) now shes definitely not the person i thought she would be, back in september. we broke into her shell and realize shes so bubbly and full of life! shes my litttle ball of energy (and cousin x])! i heaart you and this is very random of me but i felt like it and its mrs.stephens fault, she got me addicted to blogs loll :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Stephens assumes full blame. She is pleased that this nice and interesting comment is her fault.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo that is so cute Lilas.....yea Mrs. Stephens the bog page are a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete